In the tech world, there are so many generic Veeam and VMWare partners that it can be difficult finding the right one. All the service providers offer the same thing - backup and replication services - but how do you know who will provide the best service? Which partner will really be there for you if there's a problem? Who can you trust?
Here Are 3 Key Questions to Ask When Considering a Veeam and VMWare Service Provider:
- Which partner level are you? Higher levels of partnership demonstrate two things: a deeper commitment to the technology, and a greater number of trained and certified engineers. That's more people working on your behalf to deliver the best possible backup and replication solutions.
- What level of compliance do the data centers have? If you have confidential and proprietary data stored in the cloud, then you need data center partners that carry complex certifications. These higher-level certifications validate the service provider's security measures, availability, confidentiality, and privacy practices.
- And, last but not least, how much does the solution cost? Many service providers are coy about their pricing because they don't want you to be able to comparison shop.
Just in case you’re wondering how Virtual Systems stacks up against other Veeam and VMWare Service Providers, here are our answers:
- Virtual Systems is a proud Veeam Gold Pro Partner
- In addition to being HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, and SOC 1 certified, Virtual Systems is also SOC 2 Type 2 compliant.
If you would like more information on Virtual Systems Veeam and VMWare services, feel free to contact us. We can even set you up for a 30-day free trial.